Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] command line to install new E2 Channel list?

  • Thread starter Thread starter unclebobuk
  • Start date Start date
U

unclebobuk

Guest
Hi,
is there a way to force Vix 3.0 to update the channel list? I know I can download a bunch of settings via 'software update' in the menus but wondered if it was possible to invoke this from the command line?

thanks
Bob.
 
Rat/Digidude made a plugin to download using the remote. Additionally, on the TM800 it checked for changes and installed the list automatically if there had been changes.

I believe Rossi2000 and others also made a plugin to do a similar thing.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top