Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Common used Unix/Linux telnet commands

good looking I found this,

Code:
blkid

but not if there will be any more complete command now it throws me the box.

Code:
vuuno root @: ~ # blkid
/ dev/sdb1: UUID = "A0AF-F47C"
/ dev/sda1: UUID = "-281b-41de 4e8a4edf-9821-b34c392160fa"
 
can some one please write me a command how to restart enigima 2 from putty?which command?
 
to re-start enigma 2 from a telnet session use

init 6

or

shutdown -r now
 
hi,
restarting only enigma is done with
init 4
init 3

ciao

gesendet von meiner Tablette
 
I've got Telnet Client window on my laptop and connected to gigablue box via WLAN, so I have an ip address that works with OpenWebIf.

How do I actually connect the telnet to the box??
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top