Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Config switcher

  • Thread starter Thread starter dogdoggy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dogdoggy

Guest
Hi all-I'm currently running vix on a zgemma and I would like to set up a second sat line to my existing one.I would ideally like to be able to swich between one and the other.I notice I have cccam config switcher installed so I wondered if any of you kind people could talk me through what I have to do.Please be gentle as I had quite a kerfuffle putting the first line in!Thanks in advance
 
We do not support receivers from clone manufacturers here. Nor do we do line talk.

We do not create a Vix image for the receiver you are using. Best to ask the people who made it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top