Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Conflicting Timer

GiP

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 19, 2010
Messages
309
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Firenze, Italy
Hi,

all of a sudden the VuDuo (still on 2.03) keeps complaining about conflicting timer when I set two timers for the same time. It never happened before and I tried to switch to a different channel when the STB is recording and it works so the two tuners work without problems. More, the old timers work even when two (or even three if on the same freq.) are set at the same time, but I cannot save a new timer, or edit an old one without the "conflicting timers" screen appear. Sometime it even complains for timers not at the same time!

What is happening? Anyone had this problem? How do I fix it? I tried to redo the tuner configuration but nothing changed.

G
 
Go into autotimers and press menu, there is a setting to disable notify conflicting timers or something to that effect.

As long as the timers do not have the red icon next to them, the box will record fine.
 
Well, I took the plunge and updated to 2.1 and everything is normal again. No idea on what went wrong.
As the server seems to be up again I'll do all the updates, too.
Thanks,
G
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top