Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GI-XPEED LX3] Connect to a Network

  • Thread starter Thread starter trixt
  • Start date Start date
T

trixt

Guest
Hi Guys

I'm out of the country at the mo and need to connect the box back home to the Internet. It seems that since the new image upload the settings have changed slightly. Normally I would access remotely to fix any issues but obviously in order to do that everything needs to be connected.

Can someone be kind enough to either provide me with a step by step instruction as to how to connect to the wired router? I need to then send this over to those back in the UK so they can set things up (they're not the most technical, hence the need to ask on here).

Thanks
 
Nothing has changed to this aspect of image. Connect one end of ethernet cable to receiver, connect other end to router.
 
Sorry, I mean in terms of the actual settings (not the hardware aspect).

As far as I can remember is is settings>network>device setup.... But I am told there are now other options to choose from? So I am looking for help in terms of what to do next. If I had it in front of me I could do it no problem but as I said in my post - those currently in charge are not the most technical. And that's putting it politely! :)

Thanks
 
Default is DHCP on. Provided they have not disabled the interface, if they switch router and receiver off. Switch router on, after a minute switch receiver on. That should be all they need to do. Nothing has been added to the network part of image for a long time.

Menu > Setup > System > Network > Device Setup
Select the wired device and you get the normal options.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top