Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Connecting Octagon SX 88 to internet

JRC11

New member
Joined
Sep 24, 2024
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
1
I am trying to connect my Octagon SX 88 with OpenViX to the internet and am totally baffled as how to do it. I get as far being asked to fill values in but there is no form to fill in. I just go round in circles.The connection iswireless and there is no problem with the signal. I am not at all comfortable with modern technology so would appreciate any reply being in very simple terms. Thank you.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top