Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Constant Reboot when pressing view recording

eeza

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2014
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
55
Gents I have had this happen before and its only when browsing from the default location of my movies, I press the Yellow key to choose my Raspberry Pi and the screen then displays the contents of the folder, if I press OK on one of the Folders the system crashes and reports a screen error.

Next time I try to look for movies It crashes again. The only fix is to reload my settings from a recent backup.

This has happened sadly more than once before but this time I have just updated to the Latest version and have no backup so unless I can get at the config file used to display the movies location (default /media/hdd) I can only start again from scratch.. So if any of you Linux Super heros can tell me the file name I will make the necessary edit ?

Its a both a real bug and a support question if thats possible :confused:

Many thanks for a great Image and your hard work

Eeza
 
/etc/enigma2/settings
Have a look for the config.movielist.last_videodir line & delete it.
Best to sort your network mounts though.
 
/etc/enigma2/settings
Have a look for the config.movielist.last_videodir line & delete it.
Best to sort your network mounts though.

I have absolutely no idea why a folder icon can exist thats not actually there lol.... Much appreciate your prompt reply buddu ;)
 
Thanks very much, worked fine after doing as instructed :):)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top