Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue UHD UE 4K] Control TV with Gigablue RCU

malcolmp

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2013
Messages
357
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Hi.
Has anyone managed to get the Gigablue RCU to control the TV's volume? Tried the codes, and contacted WOS, they suggested to contact Gigablue, no luck. Panasonic TV. Thanks
 
Hi, I managed to get the TV's menu working with the Gigablue's RCU. Found the four digit code online. All the TV's functions works except "power off" I tried the HDMI-CEC setup , that didn't help to access the TV's menu.
 
Hi, I managed to get the TV's menu working with the Gigablue's RCU. Found the four digit code online. All the TV's functions works except "power off" I tried the HDMI-CEC setup , that didn't help to access the TV's menu.

try advanced settings in HDMI-CE Setup.
 
@malcolmp - post your hdmi cec setup and also a debug log ….. want to see if the TV is trying to respond
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top