Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Cool epg Guide Sky Skins by fraggle121

  • Thread starter Thread starter fraggle121
  • Start date Start date
I see what u mean no way to change selected channel text hex only pos to change select picon.
looks awfull when change to proper yellow cos of white text.if I was a programmer then may be but im not so this is as good as I can get.
ive decided to leave it as is .its as close to yellow as I can get before text become unreadable.
still I think its looks pretty close to the real sky box..
ill post files in a min if any one wants to make the ipk.if not just replace files on your box with mine...
 

Attachments

Last edited:
the files I posted in my last post above this are all the files for cool tv guide,if that makes your box crash when u start cool tv guide use these files these are just the skin files only..u are better of using these files don't download the files above,

this should not crash if u just replace these and nothing else..

when done u should get a cool tv guide looking like sky tv guide,,,,,
 

Attachments

Last edited:
this works well on my dreambox 800hd

ive also tested on a technomate tm800hd but it crashes when u start the guide strange...
 
I will be making another cool tv guide I have found a way to fully customise every colour including the white text.
everything can now be change just found the way to do it so ill start making the new skin u can always use my old skin until new one comes soon.
the new skin will be change to what abell431 suggested with selected yellow coulour and with blue text like sky no more white text..
the next version I release will be fully customizable...
has any one tested my old skin yet I don't seem to get any response..

heres a screen shot of the start of my customization just to show that text colour can be change and everything else..hope u like it..grab.webp

when ive done it ill post it if any one asks for it,,,
I will not be making any more changes after that...time u guys come up with some skins....
when I release the new version u can use that if u want to make your own skin because it will be fully customizable.
 
Last edited:
this works well on my dreambox 800hd

ive also tested on a technomate tm800hd but it crashes when u start the guide strange...

The TM800 runs a totally different OS to the DM and a different processor, so most plugins wont work properly on the TM800 as they would a receiver with native enigma 2 support ( mips ).
 
I see but cool tv guide works on the tm800 but it dosent let me change it to my skin..ill have to make the skin for the tm800 using the cool tv guide that runs on it but that's much much much later I mainly want this for the dreambox for now..
 
just a update on how its looking still lots more to do...
grab.webp
this one is using the same colours from abell431 skin looks ok but
I prefere the old one I made I think I might stop...and stick with the one I already posted....
getting a massive headache ahhhh!.
 
Last edited:
it seems like more people want this on a vix than they do for any other box.
I may sound silly but is there a ipk for the standard vix tv guide on a vix box or could someone upload the files for it here.I would love to look at it to see if that can be alterd in any way,,
however even if it could I wont be able to test it cos I don't have a vix.

or could someone try to install this on there vix because this works on other boxes like technomate..
if this works then it can be customized.even better than that it can be fully customized.

if any one wants to make the skin use this as its fully customizable,,if u add few extra lines of code to the xml

it works on dreambox and technomate unable to test on other boxes
 

Attachments

Last edited:
heres a pic of cool guide 2.2
this 2.2 is cool guide only it dosent have the multi or easy or single guide.....
this is a custom skin I made.
I used the buttons from abel431 skin.
I haven't finished the cool switch yet...
on cool guide 2.2 border and a lot of other colours can be change..

still having some probs with white text coulour changing done it but found when I go to next page it alters the whole text. .but still I think this looks pretty good...
cool guide 2.2.webp

if any one wants it ill post the files no point posting files if no one wants them..
 
Last edited:
it seems like more people want this on a vix than they do for any other box.
I may sound silly but is there a ipk for the standard vix tv guide on a vix box or could someone upload the files for it here.I would love to look at it to see if that can be alterd in any way,,
however even if it could I wont be able to test it cos I don't have a vix.

or could someone try to install this on there vix because this works on other boxes like technomate..
if this works then it can be customized.even better than that it can be fully customized.

if any one wants to make the skin use this as its fully customizable,,if u add few extra lines of code to the xml

it works on dreambox and technomate unable to test on other boxes

Vix is the image - not a Box
 
ok well can someone try this on a vix image as I have pli and I don't want to change it..
most likely wont work...or send me the files from a vix image tv guide if poss..
 
Its not that CoolTV wont run on ViX as it will, but the ViX skin engine is not compatible with CoolTV and will cause issues

@fraggle121 im currently at work now but if you post the files you want ill try and post them here for you. There is no .ipk for the Default ViX skins but you can get the files from our GIT for all ViX compatible skins.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
sorry pheonix if im half asleep try not to laugh at me but what is.

GIT for all ViX compatible skins

is git someone u don't like or does it stand for something..
I after the vix tv guide files..whare d I go to get them,,i know u have answerd that but still I don't know what git is...
 
Last edited:
The GIT is in reference to GITHUB where the OE-Alliance / ViX store and build our images from etc ( There are far more technical terms for it but thats the basic gist of it ).

Code:
https://github.com/oe-alliance

Code:
https://github.com/OpenViX/vix-skins

Code:
https://github.com/OpenViX/enigma2-skins
 
heres some pic of my cool guide 2.2 I prefere this cos it has loads of stuff removed that I never ever use like multi guide and single guide..


if any one wants the files to replace with your old guide make sure u have version 2.2 installed which i posted the ipk for and then replace with my files.
if u have a later version u will need to unistall it because if u replace with my files cool guide will crash...
let me know if u want the files and ill post them or if u want to make the ipk out of the files and ill post them..

grab.webpgrab2.webp

picture 1 is cool tvguide and pic 2 is cool guide switch,,
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top