T
t.ph
Guest
Why does Cool tv guide show the timeszone as 00 & 30 past the hour as what would seem by default but at other times i open it up & it shows 15 & 45 past the hour. This is not happening at certain times just on a random basis.
I for one dont want it showing at 15 & 45 past the hour as programs dont usually start at those times. Surely this must be a bug? I cant find anything in the menu that sets this timing & even if there was why is it changing randomly?
I for one dont want it showing at 15 & 45 past the hour as programs dont usually start at those times. Surely this must be a bug? I cant find anything in the menu that sets this timing & even if there was why is it changing randomly?