Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo SE] Copy image and settings from Zero to Solo

mpoker84

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2016
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
London
Hi

Hope this is in the right section - please move if not.

I've got a VU Zero box running. I love the setup with all the plugins, skin, EPG etc all setup just how I want it.

I've brought a second box (VU Solo SE). Is there a quick way to copy everything settings and plugins wise onto the new box?
If not i'll have to go the painful route of one page at a time...

Unless someone has a good backup they'd like to share?

THanks
M
 
Make a backup and use it on the other box. This will definitely restore settings. And if both boxes are on the same kernel plugins restore will work too.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top