Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Correct Recording Locations

  • Thread starter Thread starter thejoker
  • Start date Start date
T

thejoker

Guest
I am after the correct recording/timeshift locations for a vu solo running VIX 2.4. For media/usb and media/hdd

Is it


default movie location - /media/usb
Timer record location - default
Instant record location - default
Timeshift location - /media/usb

Or


default movie location - /media/usb/movie
Timer record location - default
Instant record location - default
Timeshift location - /media/usb/movie

And for hdd do you just replace usb with hdd...?
 
I read somewhere you need to create a subfolder called movie, whats the significance of that...
 
Whats the significance of this folder?

Whenever I make a recording and i click the button next to the menu button to view recordings, the recorded files are in the same folder as epg.dat and other files. How do I get the recordings to have their own unique folder and when you press that button beside menu button to go to that specific folder...
 
the default record location in /hdd/movie and is set in menu>setup>system>recording settings, if you do not have a movie folder on your hdd it will record to the root of the drive which is why you can see the epg.dat and everything else
 
I am a new user of VU+ Duo. Can someone please instruct how to get timeshift and recording on HDD configured. Preferably with screenshots.
 
create folder media/hdd/movie
create folder media/hdd/movie/.Trash
create folder media/hdd/timeshift

change settings accordingly

OR

if it's all messed up now is the time to flash OpenVIX 3.0 and reinitialize harddisk. Leave the default settings and start recording
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top