Hi.
I had the same problems as many others to upgrade to 150+ with the online update.
I just did a couch flash (didn't know it exist) to 153. Worked fine. But I cant restore my backup since I only can connect through wifi which is gone. And it requires the correct drivers from the plugins menu, which I cant access without connection with cable.
Is there a way to make a couch update of my wifi driver also so I can get the backup restored?
Or do I have to disconnect my solo 2 and transport it to someone with internet connection with cable? It's a nightmare thoose times the online update fails.
I had the same problems as many others to upgrade to 150+ with the online update.
I just did a couch flash (didn't know it exist) to 153. Worked fine. But I cant restore my backup since I only can connect through wifi which is gone. And it requires the correct drivers from the plugins menu, which I cant access without connection with cable.
Is there a way to make a couch update of my wifi driver also so I can get the backup restored?
Or do I have to disconnect my solo 2 and transport it to someone with internet connection with cable? It's a nightmare thoose times the online update fails.