Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Couple of config problems in VIX 2.0

Huevos

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
15,680
Reaction score
501
Points
83
Location
38.5N, 0.5W
1) Permanent subtitles on BBC One HD. How do I switch them off?

2) Descriptive commentary on C4 HD. How do I switch it off?
 
not sure about the subtitles, but for the descriptive commentary, just use the audio button & choose AC3.
 
For the subtitles I think it remembers your choice on that channel to disable use the subt button at the top of the remote. You could also try in the subtitles settings in the menu
 
I've had a look at both of those and I see no option to turn the subtitles off. I never turned the subtitles on, they just appeared after loading 2.0. Anyone know how to get rid of these?
 
if you have setup auto subtiltes in Auto Language, it will auto select it so just try manually turning it off,
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top