Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] crash after opening recordings

As far as I can see that entry is what the media player will attempt to open on first start, so for example mine is set to

Code:
config.movielist.last_videodir=/media/sdc1/TV Shows/Believe/

Which point to a USB portable drive but with that setting in place if I unplug the drive it reverts back to the standard /hdd/movies location.
 
I am trying to mount my solo 2 hdd to my nano in the bedroom and I too have experienced the crash just done a clean flash of build 18 on both reinstalled nfs on both went up in bedroom mounted the solos hdd using auto f's restarted the nano tried to look at the hdd, all I get is does not exist error, been trying for days now my nano just does not want to connect to my solo???

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk
 
Good Morning,

just another question to the network-mounts with autofs to clarify that for me once more: ;)

For me, the access to the network-mounts works fine, if I first enter the default movie folder (“/media/hdd/movie” = “media/autofs/Filme_Festplatte_Studio”) and then press the yellow button (location), choose the mounted device (for example: /media/autofs/Filme_Festplatte_Keller”) and then press ok.

What does not work is the way, to select the common parent directory as movie-path (“/media/autofs”). In this case there is allways a crash by opening the filelist.:confused:

In other images, for example Open Pli, this isn`t a problem. This solution have the advantage, that both hard drives are immediately displayed when calling the filelist and so the selection is just a little more comfortable.

I see it right, that with Open ViX Zeus so far only the first way (open standard filelist and press yellow button …) works without problems?

Conversely, if the second way ("/media/autofs" as default path when opening the movie list) works too, it would be very nice if someone could give me a concrete step by step instruction, because I have not as yet got it right ...

Regards
 
No one here, who can give me some help to better understand the current status in terms of "autofs Mount"?

Regards
 
'autofs' is better in handling mount locations that are not available. Linux will skip those silently during boot (while fstab will cause issues/time delays) and retry mounting when actually needed.
 
First of all, thanks for answer, which is known to me. Therefore I use with myself also always autofs.

But what the current state of affairs is because in the following Points?

Good Morning,

just another question to the network-mounts with autofs to clarify that for me once more: ;)

For me, the access to the network-mounts works fine, if I first enter the default movie folder (“/media/hdd/movie” = “media/autofs/Filme_Festplatte_Studio”) and then press the yellow button (location), choose the mounted device (for example: /media/autofs/Filme_Festplatte_Keller”) and then press ok.

What does not work is the way, to select the common parent directory as movie-path (“/media/autofs”). In this case there is allways a crash by opening the filelist.:confused:

In other images, for example Open Pli, this isn`t a problem. This solution have the advantage, that both hard drives are immediately displayed when calling the filelist and so the selection is just a little more comfortable.

I see it right, that with Open ViX Zeus so far only the first way (open standard filelist and press yellow button …) works without problems?

Conversely, if the second way ("/media/autofs" as default path when opening the movie list) works too, it would be very nice if someone could give me a concrete step by step instruction, because I have not as yet got it right ...

Regards

Thank`s for help.

Regards
 
Bug is fixed with build 023 - now it works without problems. :thumbsup:

Thank`s a lot.

Regards
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top