Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET8500] Crash during start up.

  • Thread starter Thread starter lippo
  • Start date Start date
L

lippo

Guest
Hi,

Major problem here - the ET8500 won't boot. It has a software problem and crashes before I can get to any menus to sort the thing out.

It occurred after I changed the front panel display to the bottom option (can't remeber the option name). I restarted the GUI and encountered this perpetual error.
 

Attachments

Managed to fix it by FTP'ing and deleting the folder OE-A_LCDSkin_7 which was in the usr/share/enigma2/display folder. Phew!

Possibly a bug?
 
I would keep to the 4 OpenViX lcd skins for the ET8500 lcd display, but don,t understnd how you have the OE-A skin loaded, did you restore some backup settings? It should not be the default lcd skin.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top