S Shiv Guest Mar 24, 2016 #1 Hi I was just exiting a YouTube video which I was watching via the iptv player plugin and the box crashed. i have a golden interstar lx2 box on openvix 3.2 build number 037 Sorry for the previous post I may have put up incorrectly (Sorry I don't know why the picture gets uploaded sideways)
Hi I was just exiting a YouTube video which I was watching via the iptv player plugin and the box crashed. i have a golden interstar lx2 box on openvix 3.2 build number 037 Sorry for the previous post I may have put up incorrectly (Sorry I don't know why the picture gets uploaded sideways)
S Shiv Guest Mar 25, 2016 #2 Don't know why I can't edit the above post but have added a Dropbox link for people to view my crash log. https://www.dropbox.com/s/k4op1arcrcav2e1/enigma2_crash_2016-03-24_13-35-55.log?dl=0
Don't know why I can't edit the above post but have added a Dropbox link for people to view my crash log. https://www.dropbox.com/s/k4op1arcrcav2e1/enigma2_crash_2016-03-24_13-35-55.log?dl=0
Sicilian The Boss Staff member Joined Mar 22, 2010 Messages 29,869 Reaction score 328 Points 83 Website www.world-of-satellite.com Mar 25, 2016 #3 If this happens all the timer exiting Youtube via IPTV Player contact the auther of the plugin.
S Shiv Guest Mar 25, 2016 #4 Sicilian said: If this happens all the timer exiting Youtube via IPTV Player contact the auther of the plugin. Click to expand... Thank you for the reply. It has not happened again and I have been on YouTube/iptv players since. Thanks for looking into my crash log.
Sicilian said: If this happens all the timer exiting Youtube via IPTV Player contact the auther of the plugin. Click to expand... Thank you for the reply. It has not happened again and I have been on YouTube/iptv players since. Thanks for looking into my crash log.