Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GI-XPEED LX3] Crash log reports wrong model (cosmetic problem)

aido

New member
Joined
Mar 5, 2014
Messages
290
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I made the move to NCam 1.5-r0 yesterday and the LX3 crashed a couple of times - nothing major but as a result I noticed that the box type reported in the debug logs is mbultra instead of xpeedlx3 or whatever it should be.

Crashdate = Sun Apr 23 19:33:18 2017

Creator = OpenViX
Version = 5.0
Build = 013
Type = release
Machine = mbultra
URL = http://www.world-of-satellite.com
Compiled = Apr 19 2017
Skin = iSkin-Dark/skin.xml
Component = enigma2, signal
Only cosmetic but reporting it here thank-you :)
 
Hi Heuvos, no I've never had one of those boxes, although looking at that box I'm guessing it's the same factory so maybe something slipped through in the code?
 
Tried to reproduce it, but this time it was OK.

Crash logs, not debug logs by the way.
 
Last edited:
Exactly right, it's the crash logs not debug logs, I can't edit the thread title though - I'm blaming all the beer over the bank holiday for frazzling my mind :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top