Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] crash log when recording

  • Thread starter Thread starter marks1
  • Start date Start date
M

marks1

Guest
Can someone tell me what has caused this crash log and what I need to do to stop it happening again. It crashes when I have two programs recording at the same time. any help would be appreciated cheers
 

Attachments

Can anyone help please someone must know what this crash log means.
 
Sorry for my late reply; I must have missed your post.

It looks like an issue that has been fixed in Zeus. So best would be to flash your DUO with ViX Zeus 008.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top