Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Crash Logs missing send

It's a temporary glitch. The feature will be back in the next build I would imagine.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I think it has been permanently removed.
 
Fair enough, I thought the changelog entry [LogManager] remove the sending of logs via the GUI was permanent.
 
Fair enough, I thought the changelog entry [LogManager] remove the sending of logs via the GUI was permanent.

Back in 4.2.028 building now. Senders of logs will now get an autoresponder to their email asking to post full details on the forum how to replicate crash.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top