Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mini] Crash logs - System Freezes

dodgydrains

New member
Joined
Jul 23, 2016
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi,

Could someone please check the attached log files and let me know what they mean?

The box seems to randomly freeze. I am on build 4.2.027.

On 25/01/2017 it froze and then restarted by itself.

On 26/01/2017 it froze and got stuck when checking bouquet. I could see the channel in the top right hand corner, had to turn it off at the back to restart.

The plugins installed are:
OpenWebif
OpenVix Blue HD
Latest Oscam from OpenVix feed

This is a brand new box I received a couple of days ago. I had the same problem with a previous one. Thought that one may have developed a fault and returned it for a replacement.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.
 

Attachments

Hi,

Has anyone got any idea why I am experiencing this issue? Is it user error?:confused::confused::confused:

If there is a chance the replacement box is also faulty I can return it for a different brand.
 
Doubt its your box i had exactly the same onnthe 25th on 027 image, sorry cant help you further.
 
Same problem here with 0.27 and 0.28, feels like im always one button click away from rebooting the box.

291nlno.png
 
I was starting to think it was just me. Hopefully a fix can be found before my return date expires.
 
I have the latest .028 build and also have random freeze crashes...
Never had them before I upgraded to 4.x

Only plugins I have are MGCAMD
Confluence skin.
 
The random reboots had become extremely annoying. Used OpenATV image for 2 days without having this issue but prefer the OpenViX image. Decided to return the box and have now bought an Xtrend ET7500. Hopefully the Vix image is more stable in that box.
 
Any difference with 0.29 ? I've not tried it yet.
I'm thinking of punting this box on it's been one thing after another since i got it.
 
Have not had a reboot yet with .029 but too early to say anything. I have actually decided to keep it as it is still a very good box and quite cheap as well.
 
5 random crashes today on my os mini.
Not had any luck with 027 or 029.
Done a clean install and settings from scratch with 030 and still the same.
Now the front led is on the blink lol.
Sent off crash logs via logs menu.
 
Whatever the bug is it is also present in OpenATV. Got a reboot yesterday again after updating to .030. Hopefully the cause for this problem can be found.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top