Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] crash logs

  • Thread starter Thread starter buz
  • Start date Start date
B

buz

Guest
Hi

Where do i find the crashlogs in vix and where do i send them to for help/support?

Since loading the latest vix image and updating with the latest updates my vu duo is constantly crashing.

I have never had a problem with any of the other versions of the image apart from the odd crash now and again.

I am experiencing 1-3 crashes per day at present.

Thanks
 
Hi Buz,
There's already a post about this somewhere on here, I've posted in it so click my username and search my posts.
You'll need to go into log manager and enable debug logs as currently they get deleted when the box crashes.
You can check/change the location where the logs are saved whilst you're there :)
There's a menu to automatically email them in too.
Cheers,
Gavin :)
 
Last edited:
I searched and this is possibly the most apt thread.......

Is it possible to save/restore the email address etc (for the purposes of logs) when doing an update?

Also, I asked elsewhere and was told that the email etc cannot be modified using ftp. Surely the details are saved somewhere when one enters them. This file could be edited and transferred back. I only ask/suggest because it is a pain using the titchy buttons on my remote.
 
Most settings, including those, go into etc/enigma2/settings. You can manually copy items of this file (make sure Enigma2 has been stopped before editing the file), but it's also part of any settings backup made by the backup manager.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top