Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Crash on update from V3.0 Build 242

GAH2402

Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi Guys,

Checked my box this morning, red light flashing for unstable update. Tried to update, box crashed. When it restarted, green light was flashing! Tried to update again, box crashed. Both logs have been sent in.

Regards,
GAH
 
Hi Guys,

Checked my box this morning, red light flashing for unstable update. Tried to update, box crashed. When it restarted, green light was flashing! Tried to update again, box crashed. Both logs have been sent in.

Regards,
GAH

We are just testing the fix now. Try doing a telnet update to build 245

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
We are just testing the fix now. Try doing a telnet update to build 245

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

really basic question Phoenix how do you do a telnet update??
 
I'm online via my phone at the moment but I'll update this thread for you as soon as I'm near a pc should be no more than 15 minutes.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
I'm online via my phone at the moment but I'll update this thread for you as soon as I'm near a pc should be no more than 15 minutes.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Its OK received the commands from Rob van der Does - and upto latest version

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top