Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Crash: setting EPG time span to 120 minutes

pmatil

New member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Finland
I'm only using the EPG that comes with the transport stream, no external ones. I've had the time span on 180 minutes (default). Today I changed it to 120 minutes and after hitting Save the box crashed. I'm using the Grapchical EPG. Luckily I was able to change the setting back to 180 in the system settings because otherwise every time I hit EPG it would have crashed (tried that). Attached is the crash log.

View attachment enigma2_crash_2016-05-20_19-10-31.log
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top