Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4KSE] Crash when checking for update after 6.1.004 install

I use the doc we’re do I load the file to etc then we’re thanks deltec could explain thank u
 
so try this attachment as per Huevos post:

putty: login root/password
init 4 (space between)
filezilla
rename /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/GitCommitInfo.pyc to xGitCommitInfo.pyc
copy attachment to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens

putty.... init 6 (space between)
 

Attachments

Not really, they are both the same debug log posted in #1 by @db49er

Maybe I should have been clearer, they are both the actual debug logs posted by @db49er in #1 for his VU+ Uno4kSE, not from your Ultimo.

Is it really an Ultimo, or the Ultimo4K ?
 
Last edited:
Sory my fault made a new page
 
I'd stop checking for s/w updates until a permanent solution is found. (There aren't any updates at the moment.)

And if you do automatic background checks, switch them off as well.

update.webp
 
Do all that thank u very much could let me no when every thing is fixed
 
So I’ll flash the next on line up date when will the next up date be to be honest it should have not have happened in the first place thanks for sorting it out thank u deltec
 
Last edited:
So I’ll flash the next on line up date when will the next up date be to be honest it should have not have happened in the first place thanks for sorting it out thank u deltec

When you pay for the software you can complain that it shouldn't have happened. Otherwise be grateful these people develop and support this software in their own time for free!
 
to be honest it should have not have happened in the first place
That code has been there since forever without problems. It is only crashing because your network is not working properly, and now it is better protected against that crap.
 
What dou mean my net work is not working proply u seem to be changing ur mind one min a fix on the nex update u have to flash the next update then ur saying it’s a net work problem

No it defiantly some thing else that is up
 
Last edited:
What is that The error is timeout fetching. Could some boday explain please
 
Last edited:
Iv done that I’ll wait for an update I’ll put it in manualy iv doneost 20 dose not work thank u any way
 
I believe a fix has been found, but you will need to online flash next update, so need to from post 28 thanl u all very much for ur help no hard feling s i hope regards deltec
 
When I go to up date the box crash’s have u read my post and the rest of them read post 28 please what am I writing things for if the beta testers do not read them iv been told what to do over and over again so ll do it I believe a fix has been found, but you will need to On line flash the next up date I could not bo more clearer on this matter is this a wind up by this paticular beta tester. That code has been there since forever without problems. It is only crashing because your network is not working properly, and now it is better protected against that crap. Well u wrote this could explain what u mean by this in plain english iv herd some thing s in my time but this takes the Please provide the debug log. What does "dose not work" mean? Well u tell me beta tester
 
Last edited:
You still haven't provided a debug log, but you say your problem is the same as the original poster.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top