Hi all,
Ive just received my Zgemma H9s which I purchased from the sponsor. It came pre-loaded with openvix. I followed the instructions on moving the image from the nand flash to the sd card. After I initialising and rebooting, I can see the H9SDcard Manager option under the vix menu but when I select that the box crashes. I have attached the crash log below.
Could someone tell me why Im having this issue please? (I am also using the sd card which I purchased from the sponsor)
Thanks
Regards,
Avi
View attachment Enigma2_crash_2020-10-06_18-31-12.log
Ive just received my Zgemma H9s which I purchased from the sponsor. It came pre-loaded with openvix. I followed the instructions on moving the image from the nand flash to the sd card. After I initialising and rebooting, I can see the H9SDcard Manager option under the vix menu but when I select that the box crashes. I have attached the crash log below.
Could someone tell me why Im having this issue please? (I am also using the sd card which I purchased from the sponsor)
Thanks
Regards,
Avi
View attachment Enigma2_crash_2020-10-06_18-31-12.log
