Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Crash when starting Wikipedia plugin

nekrub2

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
354
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
Switzerland
Dear all

When starting wikipedia plugin, my vu+solo2 crashes. I can reproduce this crash. I tried this with two different skins, also with the default skin. Also uninstalling the wikipedia plugin and renstalling it from the server did not help.

You will find the crash log attached.

Is there a new version of wikipedia in the pipeline?

Thanks a lot for looking into this crash.
nekrub2
 

Attachments

Dear all

You wouldn't believe it. With 5.0.011 the Wikipedia plugin works again. I don't know where it has been fixed but I am grateful.
Thanks a lot.
nekrub2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top