Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Crash when trying to access satellite finder before configuring tuner

rikesh

Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2012
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Hello,

When trying to access the satellite finder before tuner configuration has been set up, Openvix crashes.

Probably worth having an info message instead to inform the user they haven't configured tuners!

Cheers
 
This is what I get

If you can reproduce the crash, please upload the crashlog.
 

Attachments

  • signal finder no tuners.webp
    signal finder no tuners.webp
    4.4 KB · Views: 13
When trying to access the satellite finder before tuner configuration has been set up, Openvix crashes.
So what did you do in tuner config screen in first install wizard?
 
It's likely to be the same crash as I have when entering SatFiner for the very first time after installing (flashing) an image, not related to the tuner configuration.
 
Of course it's rather pointless to open SatFinder when there is no tuner configuration. In my case it happens by accident, when I forgot I had no tuners setup.
Anyway: a crash as a reward for doing something useless isn't very useful :)
 
I fully agree! I completely forgot to set up tuners but it took me two crashes before I realised what I'd forgotten.

Anyway thanks for acknowledging.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top