Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4KSE] Crash When Watching Recordings

tweezer

New member
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi, I've encountered a reproducible crash when watching a recording on OpenVix 5.4.003 triggered by the infobar being on-screen and
pressing the OK button. So if I press OK to show the infobar while the recording is playing, then OK again, it will crash after a few seconds every time. I only installed 5.4 last weekend and didn't restore any settings from 5.3, I've attached my crash log.

View attachment 60964


Code:
<148801.3136> 00:51:13.2394 Traceback (most recent call last):
<148801.3136> 00:51:13.2394   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 57, in action
<148801.3138> 00:51:13.2395   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 790, in toggleShow
<148801.3139> 00:51:13.2396   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 709, in startHideTimer
<148801.3140> 00:51:13.2398 ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'none'
<148801.3140> 00:51:13.2398 [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method HelpableActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.HelpableActionMap instance at 0xaf535b70>>,('InfobarShowHideActions', 'toggleShow')) failed)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I can't reproduce it on an Ultimo4k.
 
Confirmed. It's a bug. It's been broken by some code that assumes the second infobar setting is always a number - it isn't, it can also be 'none', 'EPG' or 'INFOBAREPG'

You can get stability back by setting the Show second infobar setting to a number
 
.... my second info bar was set to 5 seconds.
 
Yeah, that's the default setting and it's the one that works :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top