Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Crash with IPTV

  • Thread starter Thread starter djp4nd4
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

djp4nd4

Guest
Hi all, this is my first topic, and i hope that is not wrong section.
I have a Zgemma Star H2 with OpenVIX 4.0.1 and i have insert, with Putty, an autoscript for an IPTV provider.

So, when i select every channel from IPTV folder, i can view image for 2-3 seconds and after decoder crash, power is on, but screen is black with no signal to tv.
I only must to power off/on.

P.S. DVB and Satellite channels I can view normally.

Someone can help me?
Thanks
 
no support for zgemma here. you need to speak to the person you bought off
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top