Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Crashes in EPG

nekrub2

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
354
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
Switzerland
Dear all

Since the new realease my box crashes regularly in the multi EPG. Can you please have a look into the attached logs. Thanks
 

Attachments

My Xtrend 8000 has been doing this too

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk
 
Latest image is 036. Your logs are from 035.

Have you transferred any other modification files to the receiver?
 
Crashes on 3.2.035

Dear all

No, I have not added anything else. I will update to new version 3.2.036 and check whether it still persists. The nasty thing about all the constant updates is that I need alway a lot of time do redo the tuner settings, the web settings and the screen size and position settings and last but not least the download of the image. Is there a way of restoring this?

Thanks for your help
nekrub2
 
NOrmally, you can restore settings. You do not have to set everything up again.

However, as you are having issues, it may be an idea to start with new settings.
 
I noticed a lot of skin errors. Could you try using the default skin for a short while first.

Also, I noticed error message about not enough free space.

Where are you saving your recording, EPG and timeshift to?
 
Hi Bbuk

I have no hard disk installed, and do not do any recordings on this machine. Furthermore I am not aware that I have pressed any time timeshift. Where can I disable recording and timeshift by default, so I would not by incident start them? I keep the EPG for 30 Minuts, that should be much. But I'll try it out without storing.
Thanks a lot for your valuable advice
nekrub2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top