Trial
Moderator
Hi,
I switch off the power of the VU+ Duo4K (NOT SE!) if not used. If I switch on the power I always get a crash loop from Enigma2 which ends after quite a few minutes. I have FBC tuner with 4 SCR connected to a JESS multi switch and FCC is active I think with 5 channel. Attached 1 of the crash and debug logs. I have this since a few month but I did not use the VUs much recently.
I think I also have the same behavior on my Ultimo 4K.
Ralf
I switch off the power of the VU+ Duo4K (NOT SE!) if not used. If I switch on the power I always get a crash loop from Enigma2 which ends after quite a few minutes. I have FBC tuner with 4 SCR connected to a JESS multi switch and FCC is active I think with 5 channel. Attached 1 of the crash and debug logs. I have this since a few month but I did not use the VUs much recently.
I think I also have the same behavior on my Ultimo 4K.
Ralf
Attachments
Last edited:
