Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET8x00] Creating Hardlink to Timeshift file failed! Message

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sparky01
  • Start date Start date
S

Sparky01

Guest
I have an xtrend et8000 was running on build 3.2 with no problems, I upgraded to 4.1 and had no problems till this week, now when ever I change channels I get the following error screen pop up.
Creating Hardlink to Timeshift file failed! Message.
I was thinking I had a hard disk problem so I have replaced the drive and set it back up.
I can pause live to with no problem
Record programs with no problem
FTP files onto the hard disk with no problem.

But still get this pop up error message ?

Any advice or help you can give me .will be great
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    52.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
Have you checked your time shift settings? Time shift location?
 
I have changed the location to the same folder that recordings is stored in to see if this makes a differnace.

Don't know why the 4.1 upgrade would make the folder possibly read only ?
 
I had the same issue as well. I started a thread about it, but after initialising the drive, remounting the drive it went.. It hasnt come back since.

I cant tell you exactly what I done to get rid of it becuase I dont know. But with you haveing the same issue, I would say there is something in the software that causes this, becuase I didnt change anything on my system or setup but got the exact same message.

FP.
 
Mount points are most likely wrong.
If flashing by USB & after flash, box reboots with USB still inserted?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top