I've been trying to make (back-up) copy from the network > Hades012 box with rsync (installed separatelly) using Cron witn no success.
The command # rsync -avz "/media/autofs/NetDisk/Folder1/" "/media/hdd/DiskBackUp/Folder1"
works nicely. I've tried to introduce couple of other folder copies as a BackUp-script and let Cron run it.
1st problem: The script works manually _if_ I do not start it with '#!/bin/sh' or I get '-sh: script: not found' - is this needed 'cause,
just putting to BackUp
rsync -avz "/media/autofs/NetDisk/Folder1/" "/media/hdd/NetDiskBackUp/Folder1"
rsync -avz "/media/autofs/NetDisk/Folder2/" "/media/hdd/NetDiskBackUp/Folder2"
and running # /usr/scripts/BackUp ; works OK
Putting to Cron '00 04 * * * /usr/scripts/BackUp
doesn't work. How the script should be made and introduce in the Cron, please?
The command # rsync -avz "/media/autofs/NetDisk/Folder1/" "/media/hdd/DiskBackUp/Folder1"
works nicely. I've tried to introduce couple of other folder copies as a BackUp-script and let Cron run it.
1st problem: The script works manually _if_ I do not start it with '#!/bin/sh' or I get '-sh: script: not found' - is this needed 'cause,
just putting to BackUp
rsync -avz "/media/autofs/NetDisk/Folder1/" "/media/hdd/NetDiskBackUp/Folder1"
rsync -avz "/media/autofs/NetDisk/Folder2/" "/media/hdd/NetDiskBackUp/Folder2"
and running # /usr/scripts/BackUp ; works OK
Putting to Cron '00 04 * * * /usr/scripts/BackUp
doesn't work. How the script should be made and introduce in the Cron, please?