Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET8x00] Cross epg blue HD no picons

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dannylfc
  • Start date Start date
D

Dannylfc

Guest
I am trying to get picons for EPG and channel info when I press OK when watching a program.

Currently using Blue HD skin on 35 3.2 openvix on xtrend et8000.

Do I need to download the picons from anywhere? I have selection graphic and service name on graphical infobar epg settings and same setting in graphicalepg settings
 
yes you do, I have the same box...I use MK picons they look great you will need to make a folder called picon in media/hdd or media/usb

then ftp them over if use the same ones, or you can download picons from the plugins section

you will also need to select picon and service name. But I think you have set that already

blue


http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?41469-28-2-and-Cable-Picons-by-MK
 
Last edited:
Been downloading everything from plug in sections rather than FTP. So basically go to plug ins and download picons from there? Cheers mate

While your on any idea how to find our what the icons on the front display are. Showing quite a few but unsure what the majority are. It says 576I even tho I have 1080p selected in menus
 
to be honest I haven't looked, if it shows 576i that's probably what's been broadcast even if you select full HD
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top