Hi guys had this problem a few days, try to update epg and it dosnt download anything gets to loading data then just crashes and reboots my box, crash log attached
I'm new to this forum but I have a Vu+ Uno running Black Hole (at the moment). One of the reasons I was looking to move away from black Hole was very similar issues you are having with CrossEPG. I have had many 'blue screen's' which require a hard reboot and I also have had occasions where a reboot would only succeed if I removed the USB stick with the CrossEPG data on it.
I also get a 'Service not' message on the Uno display each morning which is to do with the CrossEPG nightly update.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.