Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[CrossEPG-Other] Cross epg causing crashing

drx360

New member
Joined
Jan 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi guys had this problem a few days, try to update epg and it dosnt download anything gets to loading data then just crashes and reboots my box, crash log attached

running vix 3.0 build 808
 

Attachments

I'm new to this forum but I have a Vu+ Uno running Black Hole (at the moment). One of the reasons I was looking to move away from black Hole was very similar issues you are having with CrossEPG. I have had many 'blue screen's' which require a hard reboot and I also have had occasions where a reboot would only succeed if I removed the USB stick with the CrossEPG data on it.

I also get a 'Service not' message on the Uno display each morning which is to do with the CrossEPG nightly update.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top