Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[CrossEPG-Other] Cross EPG Downloader crashes system

Willmoore

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2015
Messages
848
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
68
Location
Stafford
After updating to version 6.6.006 from 6.4.10 my epg stopped updating. I ran the Cross EPG Downloader but it crashes the box (Mutant HD51) I restored some old stettings from the Settings Manager but still crashed. Thought I would try an older image so I flashed image vesion 6.5.003 but still crashed. Not sure what else to try. Any help would be appreciated. Regards Will
 
Delete the crossepg files on your hdd … reboot
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top