Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Cross EPG Downloader Plugin problem ? :confused:

orange1234

New member
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello, I'm scrtaching my head. The EPG was working fine until the yesterday when the whole epg disappeared. I messed about in the settings to no avail, so then restored from the backup made last week on V5.20 but it didn't fix it

When I go to plugins, or the blue button > Cross epg downloader - it doesn't.
So I went to Setup/System/EPG/Cross epg/ open tv provders (Sky uk open TV and I pressed (yellow) download, and to my relief it downloaded the epg and it downloaded 4.35mb and the epg appeared.

So, I thought it might be corrupted or broken plugin, so I went to Plugins and I removed Cross epg downloader from system plugins, then I reinstalled it again.

I tried again, Plugins or blue button, I ask it to download cross epg ...the blue bar appears and it says loading data, but does nothing and exits.

Any ideas?
 
Last edited:
I am guessing you did not save your selection when selecting the providers. Post a picture of the the providers page so others can check for you.

Double check you are doing things correctly

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?14373-How-to-setup-Crossepg-in-all-ViX-Images



Please take time to read the following:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section!

No harm has been done, no need to apologise. Please bear in mind for future support questions.
 
Thanks Abu, while Sky was there in open UK TV providers it did not have a green tick. Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top