Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4KSE] Cross epg rec indicator

posi

Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2017
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Points
6
If you use some pre and post time add for recording and select several programs to rec, so the cross epg is full of red dots. Then it is difficult to detect what program is selected for recording. Is it possible to change cross epg so that the selected cell for recording is totally red?
 
..... what you see will be skin dependent, so maybe try a different supported skin.
 
Yes that is true, but I like Simple Ten Eighty.
 
Yes that is true, but I like Simple Ten Eighty.

So do I, and I'd agree that the pre and post padding half red dots can be an overkill sometimes.
 
@posl - please note that this has nothing to do with CrossEPG as such. It just extracts the EPG details from the satellite stream and loads the epg.dat file. What you see when you display the EPG details is a function of the skin as @ccs has said.
 
Can you not just press the green button to bring up a list of scheduled timer recordings?
 
But you see what you have recorded and what's to be recorded with the green button all in one place.

You still need the epg to see what you haven't recorded.
 
Single EPG shows these too. I'll ask Simon if the navigation can be improved with the test files.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top