Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] CrossEPG asking to be setup after box deep standby

dave_uk

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Points
0
HI all,

After upgrading to Helios. I get an issue with CrossEPG.
At night I put the box in deep standby. Next morning when I power up and try to update EPG using Cross (latest version bundled with Helios), I get a prompt telling me it needs setting up. As if it is first-run.

Any other reports of this? Any log files that could point to the cause?

Thanks,
Dave
 
Where are you saving the EPG to ?.
 
USB stick
/media/usb

Same config as 808 used. I dont mean I copied the cfg, I just set it up the same.

Update time is 1hr ahead if that means anything?

Cheers
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top