Hi Guys,
Noticed this morning that the EPG hadnt downloaded last night. I have it set to download automatically at 4am every morning and it is usually fine. I tried a manual download and about halfway through the EPG download the box crashes and enigma2 is restarted. Crash logs are posted below. Anyone know whats going on?
I have the EPG downloading to the local HDD in the box using SKY UK openTV providers on 28.2.
Thanks
Noticed this morning that the EPG hadnt downloaded last night. I have it set to download automatically at 4am every morning and it is usually fine. I tried a manual download and about halfway through the EPG download the box crashes and enigma2 is restarted. Crash logs are posted below. Anyone know whats going on?
I have the EPG downloading to the local HDD in the box using SKY UK openTV providers on 28.2.
Thanks