Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mini] [Solved] can someone please help me solve my cross epg issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter No1gooner
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okie my apologies, I read it as if you tested both a n b at the same time.
As a rule I have ABM to run first, then CrossEPG to run 15 mins after. Hope this helps.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
No worries maybe I didn't come across clearly my apologies, I have it set the same but abm e2 to scan at 5.00 am and I've now changed cross epg to download at 6.00am.
 
Box had crashed when i checked this morning again logs are created at the cross epg download time, yesterday box had downloaded epg fine.
I've attached the logs from this morning if someone could please help me try to pinpoint the issue before i start swapping boxes round and disrupting the household viewing over the weekend that would be great.
 

Attachments

Boo. You deserve a medal after this Gooner! ;)

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk
 
Your not having much luck No 1gooner, and it seems that you have picked a day when there are no moderators about or even a boss man.
 
No mate it's literally the only time I get to spend some proper time trying to sort this out, if I can get away with swapping boxes around I will but if I have to then so be it, it's literally driving me mad!
 
before I swap boxes round, I've ran tests again with both tuners configured, tuner a disabled, tuner b disabled, box in standby with hdd asleep, box awake with hdd awake, and I cannot replicate this problem it works every single time! Just seems to happen at the 5.30/6am download time I have set.
 
If I'm coming across a bit arsey then please excuse me but I've become extremely frustrated with this, it's been going on for over two weeks and I'm still no closer to getting to the bottom of this, test after test, swapping this round swapping that round and doing everything asked of me and still I have no definitive answer, swapping boxes round was a waste of time as I can't seem to replicate the issue it just seems to work when I'm actually running tests, swapping hdd's again work as they should when running tests, It just feels like I'm doing all the leg work here and I post logs like I've been asked to and get no response.
 
I've come to the conclusion that tuner b is faulty, when I check the signal on tuner b it keeps dropping out when not in use although it's fine when I watch something, if I put the 'working' cable from tuner a into tuner b it still has the problem and if I put the 'non working' cable from tuner b into tuner a it works fine which to me indicates there's nothing wrong with the dish, lnb or cabling.
I've contacted WOS and am going to send the box back for them to take a look at.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so what would be the cause of that Abu?
Please post the debug log that corresponds with the crash. The debug log posted in #65 is the wrong one.

The creation date of the debug log must be before the crash, not after it.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top