Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Crossepg

Stanman

Well-known member
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
11,284
Reaction score
44
Points
48
Age
59
Hi,

I have this to auto download each day at 7.30, it worked fine the first day but every since than it has not updated when I checked in the info screen it was date and day of when I downloaded EPG manually.

The 2nd issue I have is on BBC etc I get 7 day epg when I download it but on all HD it is not 7 days.
for example yesterday BBC was showing to Friday morning but FiveHD was only to Wednesday AM.:confused::confused:
 
Look forward to it, habe reinstalled image and left it as it is and it was downloading througt out the day, assume its set to download incrementally on first install?
8 hours later I downloaded it all manually and it auto downloaded this morning so will keep an eye on it.
 
Any idea why i only get now and next info on setanta sport1 and setanta Ireland?
 
Back to bad ways, it didn't auto update for 2day.
 
It is quite hit and miss, it auto updated one day and than hasn't done since.

If I can find a find to install SATMATE on this I think I will.
 
It is quite hit and miss, it auto updated one day and than hasn't done since.

If I can find a find to install SATMATE on this I think I will.

Satmate is under ryvix...
 
Same here.

Satmate worked fine downloading on RyVIX but didnt download for the last few days.
I did a manual download and it went fine.
Is this a rytec issue or a satmate issue.
I use satmate because the 7 days info seems better and the rytec download always had a (T) on each program that was driving the autotimer bonkers.
Will keep an eye on it over the weekend.
 
CrossEPG automated downloads

I have told crossepg to update at 0400 in the VIX/CrossePG menu, but it doesn't happen, is anyone else experiencing this?

Cheers..
 
Hi, cant get crossepg to work at all, when I try to download something manually it just downloads the xml file and then goes back to crossepg menu without updating. I tried to save to hdd and usb stick but its not working.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top