Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Currently on Applo 29, can I get latest image from image manager?

  • Thread starter Thread starter shalin
  • Start date Start date
S

shalin

Guest
Hi,

Box: Vu solo2
Image: Applo 29

Looks like I can't download latest image from image manager. If this is true and I download image on USB and then update, would I be able to restore settings from Applo29......gz file??

or do I have to start everything from scratch?
 
Just download the image from www.openvix.co.uk and FTP it to /media/hdd/imagebackups/ then use the image manager to flash it, you may be able to restore your settings but from such a old image that may cause problems. so its up to you if you want to try it or not.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top