First install the spinnerselector (ipk attached, will be on the feeds after the next build)Newb question......I've managed to transfer boot logos to box, how about these spinners...what folder?
in tmp and in vix blue button and install location extension to install itWhat location does the ipk file go in to start with? thanks
First install the spinnerselector (ipk attached, will be on the feeds after the next build)
Than unzip the files to /usr/share/enigma2/Spinner/SU Funbox
Restart the GUi and choose the desired spinner from the plugin
long blue button..
Then red button to remove plugins..
Then try extentions.. and plugin should be in there..
Just highlight it.. and press ok should remove..
Which spinner did you select? Did it show a preview during the selection proces?
The plugin simply works OK, so no idea what you did wrong.
First install the spinnerselector (ipk attached, will be on the feeds after the next build)
Than unzip the files to /usr/share/enigma2/Spinner/SU Funbox
Restart the GUi and choose the desired spinner from the plugin
Than unzip the files to /usr/share/enigma2/Spinner/SU Funbox
Restart the GUi and choose the desired spinner from the plugin
Newb question......I've managed to transfer boot logos to box, how about these spinners...what folder ???
Cheers
Please create your own thread for that; this one is about spinners.How do I transfer my own boot logos to my box? what folder? I installed one from an IPK someone created but I want to edit it.