Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Custom E2 spinners

Larry-G

V.I.P ,
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
32,540
Reaction score
405
Points
0
Age
48
ok so not technically bootlogo's but here is a small collection of custom made E2 spinners. all credits go to their original authors who ever they be.

4 Balls

1335276722604.gif
 
some more!

Big THX to MONZA42,for this great job!!!
 
Newb question......I've managed to transfer boot logos to box, how about these spinners...what folder ???

Cheers
 
Newb question......I've managed to transfer boot logos to box, how about these spinners...what folder?
First install the spinnerselector (ipk attached, will be on the feeds after the next build)
Than unzip the files to /usr/share/enigma2/Spinner/SU Funbox
Restart the GUi and choose the desired spinner from the plugin
 

Attachments

Last edited:
What location does the ipk file go in to start with? thanks
in tmp and in vix blue button and install location extension to install it
 
First install the spinnerselector (ipk attached, will be on the feeds after the next build)
Than unzip the files to /usr/share/enigma2/Spinner/SU Funbox
Restart the GUi and choose the desired spinner from the plugin

Installed this on my Ultimo selected a spinner and restarted no I have no spinner at all how do I uninstall this plugin Thanks Alan
 
long blue button..
Then red button to remove plugins..
Then try extentions.. and plugin should be in there..
Just highlight it.. and press ok should remove..
 
Which spinner did you select? Did it show a preview during the selection proces?
The plugin simply works OK, so no idea what you did wrong.
 
long blue button..
Then red button to remove plugins..
Then try extentions.. and plugin should be in there..
Just highlight it.. and press ok should remove..

Thanks but its not listed in extensions or system plugins but it is in the plugin browser ?
 
Which spinner did you select? Did it show a preview during the selection proces?
The plugin simply works OK, so no idea what you did wrong.

No idea Rob may try again but managed to remove with telnet command ipkg remove spinner-selector then restart enigma
 
First install the spinnerselector (ipk attached, will be on the feeds after the next build)
Than unzip the files to /usr/share/enigma2/Spinner/SU Funbox
Restart the GUi and choose the desired spinner from the plugin

Hi,which files do i unzip and ftp to sufunbox,as i had a spinner up it was going for ages,no tv channels showing,and my router was flashing at a rate i have never seen before?
I just ftp the ipk file,ask me to restart gui,did not have to unzip files to sufunbox,perhaps thats why it went weird,newbie sorry
 
Installing the plugin was part 1 of my answer.
If you want to add more packages you must follow part 2:
Than unzip the files to /usr/share/enigma2/Spinner/SU Funbox
Restart the GUi and choose the desired spinner from the plugin
 
So the ipk file goes in var/volatile/tmp to install plugin,correct!
The second part is if i want to add extra spinners?
thanks.
 
can we get a guide on making spinners? the sizes to be needed ect?
 
Newb question......I've managed to transfer boot logos to box, how about these spinners...what folder ???

Cheers

How do I transfer my own boot logos to my box? what folder? I installed one from an IPK someone created but I want to edit it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top