Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Customise Screensaver logo? MetrixHD

dermies

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2013
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Meath, Ireland
Hi, I'm using the Metrix HD skin on a Gigablue Quad.

Is it possible to change the screensaver image from the Openvix logo to my own image e.g. an image of my family?

I mean the floating image that appears on screen when you press pause and wait for a minute.

I've tried changing the distro-logo but that hasn't worked.

Many thanks
 
122 views and no replies.

Ok, for the next person looking, it was the distro-logo file that needed to be edited but the changes didn't take effect until after a full power off and restart.
 
Last edited:
So exactly how was this done? I'd be quite happy to change mine to a picture of my family also
 
All I did was ftp-ed to the directory containing the distro-logo, usr/share/enigma2/skinname I think, and replaced it with a family photo saved as a jpg which you can edit in any photo software.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top