Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Zero] Date issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter ale7canna
  • Start date Start date
A

ale7canna

Guest
Hi everyone.
Yesterday i finally had time to get my vu+ running Vix (I come from bh).
All was and is fine except date and time.
For my vu+ today is July 22.
I googled this issue and had many try to all I read. So I already try to let "Sync time using" set to "Transponder Time" but date and time seem not to sync with trasponder.

What can i try?
Thanks to all
 
Set it to synch using Internet a couple of times a day.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top