F
ford
Guest
Hey lads.
Sorry I have not posted for some time.
Busy setting up my 2 way radio repair centre.
I have SMD rework equipment.
Hot air, and IRDA.
Not fishing for work, but if you get stuck please feel free to PM me.
Thanks for your kind comments on my sticky.
Cheers.
Sorry I have not posted for some time.
Busy setting up my 2 way radio repair centre.
I have SMD rework equipment.
Hot air, and IRDA.
Not fishing for work, but if you get stuck please feel free to PM me.
Thanks for your kind comments on my sticky.
Cheers.
This is not for the capacitor, it's the regulator U801. I don't think wire cutters are required for that chip..
I have already replaced C807 and no joy so now for the regulator but it's a little on the small side I reckon for my soldering skills.. I've asked a local TV repair guy and he says it needs some equipment that blows hot air over the regulator to soften the solder to be able to remove the faulty one and he hasn't gotten one. He reckons a regular soldering iron would be too clumsy..
I will search the net for a more specialised electronics guy to repair it..

